Schedule a Vaccination
ZIKS Family Pharmacy is pleased to be an enrolled COVID-19 vaccine provider in the state of Ohio to protect our community.
To be eligible for the vaccine at this time, you must fall in one of the following categories.
- Age 18 or older (for the Moderna and Johnson and Johnson vaccine)
- Age 16 or older (for the Pfizer vaccine)
Please bring a copy of the following documents for your appointment.
- All insurance cards, including Medical and Pharmacy
- The latest version of your red, white and blue Medicare card
- Identification (such as driver’s license or other issued ID)
- COVID-19 Vaccine Card if you have one
There is no charge for the COVID-19 vaccine and it’s available to all. You can still get a vaccine if you do not have ID or insurance. However, if you do have insurance, it is important that you bring your insurance card to your appointment.
We are open to our community! The well-being of our patients, families, and customers is our top priority, so we have remained open during the COVID-19 pandemic. We adhere to health advisories and thank you for wearing masks upon entering the pharmacy. We have hand sanitizer for sale if you need it. Thank you and let's stay safe.