Clinical Pharmacy Director
- Oversees the operations of the pharmacy department.
- Make sure that customers are prescribed the correct medicine.
- Ensure the pharmacy complies with federal and state regulations.
- Performs pharmacist tasks including compounding, drug therapy reviews, verification, and medication management.
- Guiding clinical operational aspects of the program and oversight of the clinical decision-making aspects of the clinical programs in the pharmacy.
- Doctor of Pharmacy- PharmD.
- Master’s degree in business and/or healthcare administration.
- Pharmacy residency: 2 years (required) and 2 years of clinical fellowship.
- Licensed as a pharmacist in Ohio (required).
- Certified Immunizer.
- Certified for administering long acting injectables and naltrexone.
Job location: Dayton, Ohio.