Certified Pharmacy Technician CPhT
- Must be registered with State of Ohio Board of Pharmacy
- *Competitive Pay, Health Insurance and 401(/c)
ZIKS Family Pharmacy has an opening for a CPhT-Certified Pharmacy Technician at our Wright Dunbar location, 1130 W Third Street. Ideal candidates should be Registered and Certified. We are looking for candidates who are professional yet friendly, and bring a dependable work ethic.
Our Mission is to support the Dayton community, and to improve health outcomes. Think you have what it takes to join a growing, trusted, community pharmacy located right in the historic Wright Dunbar neighborhood? Please email your resume for consideration. Come grow with us!
Key Responsibilities & Duties:
- Supports the Mission, Vision and Values of Z/1(5 Family Pharmacy to provide highest-level service to all patients and staff.
- Greet and assist patients with professional, yet friendly customer service in person and by phone, while demonstrating care and compassion.
- Answering questions and requests; refer inquiries to the pharmacist.
- Under direct supervision of the Registered Pharmacist, fills prescription orders for verification by Pharmacist.
- Organize medications for Pharmacist to dispense by reading medication orders and prescriptions; preparing labels; calculating quantities. Dispense orders after verification by the pharmacist.
- Maintain pharmacy inventory by checking pharmaceutical stock to determine inventory level; anticipating needed medications and supplies; placing and expediting orders; verifying receipt; removing outdated drugs.
- Work with the pharmacist to assist in the pharmacy functions and keeping the pharmacy in compliance with all federal and state requirements.
- Maintain a safe and clean pharmacy by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations.
- Protects patients and employees by adhering to infection-control policies and protocols.
- May operate cash register to accept payment from customers.
- Maintain records by recording and filing physicians' orders and prescriptions.
- Contribute to team effort by proactively accomplishing tasks as needed.
- Embrace and support the Continuous Learning/Continuous Improvement work culture at ZlKS Family Pharmacy.